Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Mexican night; the rundown

So Saturday night was Mexican night. Great fun was had by all I think. There were about 12 of us, you know the usual suspects. Alyson, Anna, Courtney, Sean, Ryan, Carolyn, Naomi, Andrew, Eric Lee, Chris, and of course Laura. Somehow I did not expect a case of Corona and Sol to go down so quickly but i guess if I have 3/4 of them before everyone gets there then it really will not last that long. But anyway I got raves about the salsa and the guacamole and then of course there was the main course. Rice, sour cream, refried beans, chicken, avacado, and sauteed peppers and asparagus. Everyone had quite the healthy appetite especially Alyson who took down two burritos, ahh a girl after my own heart. Anyway the night progressed and the drunkardness. I have a video of some really bad singing to wonderwall and I contemplated putting it up on youtube but I don't think that would have made people too happy. towards the end of the night the girls were in my room dancing to videos from the late 90s, OH JOY. The saddest part of the night was that there were girls in my bed. And where was i you ponder? In the LIVING ROOM. Oh well got a busy weekend coming up!
Take it easy
Graeme

No comments: